Are you a dreamer?
I have spent the last month re-evaluating my life, my business and where I want to be in 10 years from now. It’s been painful and hard, but it was a worthwhile experience. What I realised is that I have been battling for so long just to survive that I gave up on some of my dreams.
Well that’s about to change. I have a new plan for life which involves making the right decisions for me. Here’s the list that I came up with that needs to happen in the next 10 years:
- Show my kids the value of life
- Write a book about my life and publish it on Amazon
- Structure my online internet business in such a way that I become financially stable
- Meet and marry a man that is open to learning new things and long walks
- Design the occasional scrapbook kit just because I love designing so much
- Learn to play the classical guitar
- Change my name back to my maiden name (Mollink)
- Make a difference to other people by sharing my story
So it’s not a huge list but those are the important ones right now. It may change in a year’s time.
So in celebration of me embracing my dreams again, I am giving away this kit of mine called “Dreamer”.